Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tank Fest 2015

Article about: Hi Guys, if any of you are going to attend Tank Fest this year, please come along and say hello. 2nd Guards will be on display there as usual. Cheers, Ade.

Default Tank Fest 2015

Hi Guys, if any of you are going to attend Tank Fest this year, please come along and say hello. 2nd Guards will be on display there as usual.

http://www.tankmuseum.org/whats-on/events/bovevt37899

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Guys, we had a fantastic show. As you can see, the weather was good and we got rather sunburnt on Saturday!

I met up with forum member Glenn. Great to meet up and Glenn will have a pic to show of us.

Had a friend, Mikhail, over from Moscow to join us and plus three guests from the Russian Embassy and our friend Viktor who owns "World of Tanks" PC game.

We had a big surprise and all of our group who travelled to Moscow for Victory Day were presented with the 70th Anniversary Medals! This was to honour our work in keeping the memory of Veterans alive and for promoting friendship between our countries. We were truly gobsmacked! I will photo the medal and citation later. We were also given commemorative medals for our trip to Torgau in April.

Mikhail has invited our group to Moscow in August for a big event.

We presented Viktor with a copy of a film about our group, called Red Division. Not had chance to tell you all about this yet! It has already won one award at a film festival in Russia.

So busy and exciting times for us!

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank Fest 2015   Tank Fest 2015  

Tank Fest 2015   Tank Fest 2015  

Tank Fest 2015  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looking the business as always !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Looks like a good time for all! Thanks for the pictures Ade.

Steve

CBH
    ?

Congratulation on your medal , looking forward to seeing it . Looks like a great Tankfest I'd love to attend one day .
    Cheers Chris

?

FANTASTIC!!!! Awesome setup!! Thank you Ade for posting the pic's. I was looking forward to these!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Love it!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Awesome Ade. Fantastic setup. And a medal and trip to boot!

Priceless!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys for the kind comments.

It is a super show and worth the 4.5 hour drive for us.

Cheers, Ade.

Nice photo and comment from the Russian Embassy about us here:

https://www.facebook.com/RussianEmba...type=1&theater

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast