Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For TR reenactors!

Article about: This is an extension of my USSR reenactors thread. I see now i should have put it here. Please move it admin/mod. I had a great visi to a factory/place where they make items for the film ind

?

Default For TR reenactors!

This is an extension of my USSR reenactors thread. I see now i should have put it here. Please move it admin/mod. I had a great visi to a factory/place where they make items for the film industry, commercials and reenactment. NONE of these items is claimed to be WW2 period. NONE! But it was a really nice visit and the guys who run this business is great guys. They do not produce items for the fake market. They will not, and don't have to. They have some WW2 period items, but unless i write they are WW2, they are NOT!

Some what i think, very well made TR "stuff".

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

Default Re: For TR reenactors!

Sweet pictures. If I was a reenact or, that would indeed be heaven. Thanks for sharing.

?

This was just a cooool visit. The ownwers is also great guys and enthusiasts. Maybe i spelled this wrong...

?

51 members and 819 people online

I like the helmet covers.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

So do i. Do we have a small hint to an earlier thread here

?

Some more pics.

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

?

Do these gents have a website?

Amazing recreations.

Nitram

?

No. This is pics from a small show room that they have in the backyard house of a industy complex on the 2'nd floor. They also sell things from there. They use most of their items for the film industry, commercials and so on. But i can easily help you out. I will go there tomorrow to take more pics and by some items, needless to say

You can PM me if you want Nitram. No problem.

?

So i went to this place today and bought a few things.

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

For TR reenactors!

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!For TR reenactors!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast