Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Victory Show

Article about: Hi Guys, this show is coming up at the weekend and is highly recommended. Lots of WW2 vehicles and aircraft. I will be there with 2nd Guards. The Victory Show - WWII Re-Enactment 6th-8th Sep

Default The Victory Show

Hi Guys, this show is coming up at the weekend and is highly recommended. Lots of WW2 vehicles and aircraft.

I will be there with 2nd Guards.

The Victory Show - WWII Re-Enactment 6th-8th September 2013

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Vicky and I picked up the leaflet for this. Its the first I have heard about it. Is it as good as the leaflet makes it look?

I would actually say it is as good, if not better, than they make out.

I have done this show since it first started and it gets better every year. Super event.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

May take a look then if we are not working.

I am certain you would enjoy it.

There will be a few stalls too.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I must say this was a great show again this year, I'll have to try and make it a regular event to attend, but I was very surprised that Ade's group this year had change from living history to that of re-enacting Soviet era war Memorials

The Victory Show

or if not one of those Russian wartime propaganda posters
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

Excellent! We had a whale of a time. This is one of the very best shows in the UK, if not THE best.

Thanks for the pic Nige. Always great to meet up and have a chat.

Bought a new toy. You will like it. Will show it in a few days once she is cleaned up.

Had a great time tank riding on the T34/85. We had a full squad on the back fully kitted up. The heat from the engine and the dust and cutting across the cornfield made it very easy to imagine you were back on the steppe in 1943.

Cheers, Ade.

Great pic Ade is that a deact ppsh41? or were you planning some rabbit shouting afterwards?..............Jake.

Hi Jake, LOL, wish it was live. Deact 1945 Moscow ZIS produced example.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Just to show I did take a few other picturea, apart from those of Ade,
    here's some more, reduced much in size I will add.

The Victory Show
    The Victory Show
    The Victory Show
    The Victory Show
    The Victory Show
    The Victory Show
    The Victory Show
    The Victory Show

Normally I take loads of pictures however I was just a bit annoyed as I had gone with the aim of buying certain things to add to my range of products, but as is sods law there was nothing that I wanted. So I walked around for ages before photographing anything and then took 1 Gigabyte of pictures mainly of aircraft
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast