Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

The Wehrmact in my kitchen

Article about: hi,try not to look at my sunglasses or my kitchen but in this country it is very risky to get dressed up like this. any way here is my ober feldwebel from the early days of the war.

Default The Wehrmact in my kitchen

hi,try not to look at my sunglasses or my kitchen but in this
    country it is very risky to get dressed up like this.
    any way here is my ober feldwebel from the early days of the war.

Default Re: the whermact in my kitchen

Nice kitchen is the gear reproduction or original?
    Ben

hi,in fact its a mix .all the acesories are real.but for practical perposes ,
    for the reconstition ect,the uniform is reproduction. made in germany
    and exact as the real one.bottons,eagle badges all the rest is real.
    i dont think a real uniform could stand the stress of running around 64 years
    is a long time for the stitches to hold.plus iam not rich unfortuanatly.

p.s. i hope you can understand why i put sunglasses on as in france it is illigal
    to wear nazi uniforms plus the rifle. its strait to jail plus conferscation of all my collection that would be horrible.

?

Quote by model40 View Post
    p.s. i hope you can understand why i put sunglasses on as in france it is illigal
    to wear nazi uniforms plus the rifle. its strait to jail plus conferscation of all my collection that would be horrible.
    Welcome to Estonia then
    Interesting, but if you place a pictures where the pictures made in outside of France?

?

Quote by model40 View Post
    hi,in fact its a mix .all the acesories are real.but for practical perposes ,
    for the reconstition ect,the uniform is reproduction. made in germany
    and exact as the real one.bottons,eagle badges all the rest is real.
    i dont think a real uniform could stand the stress of running around 64 years
    is a long time for the stitches to hold.plus iam not rich unfortuanatly.
    I use myself a orig M35 Soviet gimnasterka reapplied to M 43,+ pilotka cap, winter hat, pouches, belt, boots, underwear, which is pre 1945 year. Trousers dated 1949 year, winter overcoat is war time... Backpack dated 41, waterbottle 1941. About the soviet WW2 pouches- like submashine gun pouches and entrenching tool pouch- cheaper to buy a original one, then a copy. And i prefer original stuff with it's authentic look, probably I'am not right, but I like it!
    Soon coming pictures from our last re-enactment, that was a tactical re-enactment for over 12 hours....