Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum

Article about: I wanted to post few pics from the WWII Weekend Air Show in PA. A great combination of air show & living history. These pics are from a few years ago but I'll include a link to the site.

?

Default WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum

I wanted to post few pics from the WWII Weekend Air Show in PA. A great combination of air show & living history. These pics are from a few years ago but I'll include a link to the site. enjoy, Al

WELCOME TO THE MID-ATLANTIC AIR MUSEUM'S WORLD WAR II WEEKEND
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum   WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum   WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

?

Default Re: WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum   WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum   WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

Thanks for sharing those picture i wish i could see something like that in person

frenchy

?

A few for the Brits and Comrades

?

Thanks Frenchy, this was a few years ago but it was the best time I've ever had in my life.

WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Air Museum  

?

A few goodies, mostly replicas but nice to look at

?

A few more

Looks like you had a fantastic time.

Some lovely exhibits on display.

Cheers, Ade.

Now why don't they have shows like this down here in sunny SA?!!
    You really must have had a great day at this show Aldo, I know I would have. Thanks for sharing your great photos with us. Hope you have some more...
    Tom

nice pics aldo thanks for sharing these pics love the afrika corps bmw motorbike well cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast