Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 Genuine?

Article about: This This ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 buckle after photos but I seem original and experienced opinion of a collector. Thanks for your help! buckle after photos but I seem original and experienc

Default ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 Genuine?

This This ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 buckle after photos but I seem original and experienced opinion of a collector. Thanks for your help! buckle after photos but I seem original and experienced opinion of a collector. Thanks for your help!
    Attached Images Attached Images ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 Genuine?  ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 Genuine?  ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 Genuine? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 Genuine?
    P
    Many

Default Re: ASSMANN & SÖHNE 1941 Genuine?

Hello original assmann stell buckle

But the color on the outside

Must have better pictures !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Yes, better pics would help. Tab looks good as does the buckle - but given the condition of the tab, I am surprised to see the belt paint in such a fantastic condition. Does the back paint match the front? Any more pics?
    CHeers!
    Rob

I concur the with the rest of the guys, original Assmann Lufte buckle but the paint on the front of the buckle does not correspond with the rear and tab of the buckle? Got any more pics?
    Ben