Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Authenticity of Luftwaffe buckle.

Article about: First post,hello everyone! Need some help in authenticating this buckle i just won at an auction,but am yet to pay for. Its 80\\$ Australian,condition looks abit rough but if its the real deal

Default Authenticity of Luftwaffe buckle.

First post,hello everyone!

Need some help in authenticating this buckle i just won at an auction,but am yet to pay for.

Its 80$ Australian,condition looks abit rough but if its the real deal is that an ok price?

Thanks for your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images Authenticity of Luftwaffe buckle.  Authenticity of Luftwaffe buckle. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authenticity of Luftwaffe buckle.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Authenticity of Luftwaffe buckle.

Welcome to the forum! Looks good to me, but I would wait for some other experts, as I am not one on these...
    There you go, I was wrong
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 11-04-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Hello and welcome!

I'm sorry to say that the buckle shown is a very well-known type of fake. Luftwaffe and other Wehrmacht buckles (with the Caveat of M4/44) should not be RZM marked as this was reserved for NSDAP party/political items. You will very often see a variety of these fake molded buckles with this distinctive type of "pipe" catch on ebay and the like.

Best,
    Adam

I agree with Adam, very bad Czech fake, do not pay for it!
    Ben

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

If you bid on this as original, do not pay for it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank your very much boys.I'll be alerting the site moderator about this seller.

Appreciate your help!

PS can someone recommend a reputable online dealer with reasonable prices.I really need a new belt lol,i plan to wear this buckle with a new leather belt.

Thanks again!

There are lots of good dealers out there, just if you are not sure post pics here and get it verified Meantime a couple of dealers to look at

Belt buckles.htm

Lakesidetrader German Buckle & Military Collectable Site

Original WW2 German militaria, WW2 Red Army militaria, WW2 Soviet militaria and more...
    Ben

Thank you very much Ben,appreciate your help mate.

You are welcome my friend
    Ben

Found this good looking buckle at a good price,we happy with the authenticity of this one?

Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images Authenticity of Luftwaffe buckle.  Authenticity of Luftwaffe buckle. 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast