Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)

Article about: Experts, how common is this manufacturer?

Default Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)

Experts, how common is this manufacturer?Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)
    P
    Many

Certainly not a commonly seen producer...This is only the 2nd one I've seen...here's an example from our member Greenhorn for comparison... Moderator Ben Evans is our buckle-guru...hopefully he'll chime in and add his expertise...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)  
    Attached Images Attached Images Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen) 

I would say hard to come by, not rare as they do come up for now and again, in fact I know of one with a tab but cannot recall where I have seen it!!!
    Ben

?

Default J.D.

A very nice buckle indeed, here is mine for comaparison, I also have a early droop
    tail by J.D. as well... Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)   Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)  

Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)  

Thank you all.

?

Default J.D. Buckle

A very nice buckle.. here are a few for comparison..
    A first pattern and second for review.... Thanks for posting your great example !! G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)   Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)  

Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)   Buckle (Johannes Deutschbein Euskirchen)