Buckles on ebay

Article about: Usually check out buckles on eBay about once a week? I was surprised to see about 6-7 Third Reich buckles last the full week without being pulled. Maybe the censors are on vacation. I was al

?

Default Buckles on ebay

Usually check out buckles on eBay about once a week? I was surprised to see about 6-7 Third Reich buckles last the full week without being pulled. Maybe the censors are on vacation. I was also surprised the buckles are selling for prices 50-75% over what I would consider market prices.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

What's up with eBay selling helmets

The helmet guys are also talking about this

?

Interesting, sure enough, a few TR buckles and helmets for sale with uncovered photos. I used to buy old Italian switchblades on Ebay and they were banned, and still are as I only see the cheap "comb" push-buttons for sale. Another item they banned is brass knuckles, especially the WWI American trench knife with the knuckle dusters, but I see one of these being sold from Belgium.

?

I actually sold a Political tunic about a month ago. Ten buttons and belt ramps with the eagle and swastika and a basic armband. I didn't show the swastika on the armband but lots of shots showed the buttons.

Was watching a beaded Luftschutz sell for $410 the other day. I was think $300 would be the max.