Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Fake Luftwaffe Buckles

Article about: Fake Luftewaffe on an original belt!

?

A Molded fake luftwaffe buckle

Fake Luftwaffe Buckles

Fake Luftwaffe Buckles

Fake Luftwaffe Buckles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Luftwaffe Buckles
    P
    Many

Another fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Luftwaffe Buckles   Fake Luftwaffe Buckles  

Fake Luftwaffe Buckles   Fake Luftwaffe Buckles  

Ben

Fake Luft thats in Angolia catalogue
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Luftwaffe Buckles  
    Attached Images Attached Images Fake Luftwaffe Buckles 
    Ben

The more I read this, the more I get the distinct impression that I've also got a fake on my hands, steel with no markings.Fake Luftwaffe BucklesFake Luftwaffe Buckles

?

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    The more I read this, the more I get the distinct impression that I've also got a fake on my hands, steel with no markings.Fake Luftwaffe BucklesFake Luftwaffe Buckles
    Isn't this a genuine Aurich buckle?

?

This is a great question for Ben. Ears ? And missing the classic H over A ?? Hmm...

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    This is a great question for Ben. Ears ? And missing the classic H over A ?? Hmm...
    The ears and catch feet are, in my opinion, strongly indicative of Aurich-made buckles, and the HA symbol is often obscured by paint on these. I would buy this buckle without much questioning, so I hope it isn't fake, or else I need to study a lot more before buying anything else!

?

These buckles ( Luft ) I have avoided for awhile.. Except for some rare or exciting "Birds"
    that I may come across. It is a great looking buckle though. By the way I flew in to Harrisburg, PA
    this morning and have a little of the jet lag then on to Indiana ,PA in the A.M. Also SOS in Oct.. I hope to meet you in person if time permits... G

Thanks everyone, that clears a lot up for me. I was mainly concerned by the condition being so pristine.

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    These buckles ( Luft ) I have avoided for awhile.. Except for some rare or exciting "Birds"
    that I may come across. It is a great looking buckle though. By the way I flew in to Harrisburg, PA
    this morning and have a little of the jet lag then on to Indiana ,PA in the A.M. Also SOS in Oct.. I hope to meet you in person if time permits... G
    Did you mean the MAX show? I don't think I'll be able to get there this year, unfortunately. I'll probably be at the next Allentown show, but that one is probably too small to travel for. MAX is just far enough away to make it a hassle attending! It's a shame too, because I'd love to see what it's like.

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    Thanks everyone, that clears a lot up for me. I was mainly concerned by the condition being so pristine.
    Wait for Ben to confirm, though! He is the buckle expert around here. I am but a student.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast