Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

First pattern Luftwaffe

Article about: I was taking some new photos and I notice I had 4 different types construction on some first pattern Luftwaffe buckles.

?

Default First pattern Luftwaffe

I was taking some new photos and I notice I had 4 different types construction on some first pattern Luftwaffe buckles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First pattern Luftwaffe   First pattern Luftwaffe  

First pattern Luftwaffe   First pattern Luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First pattern Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: First pattern Luftwaffe

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First pattern Luftwaffe   First pattern Luftwaffe  

Kirby,

very interesting, which shows us what this epoch has made everything possible.
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Nice buckles....the example top right is my favorite: for the simple reason that I don't have one that is manufactured in that manner!
    Looking good!

Rob

Thanks for show , Kirby. In addition from my collectionFirst pattern LuftwaffeFirst pattern Luftwaffe

Also , what do you think about this one ?First pattern LuftwaffeFirst pattern Luftwaffe

?

Thanks for adding your buckles. I have seen an injection molded 2nd pattern Luftwaffe. I don't know if they made 1st pattern ones.

Kirby

I have a fair number of these drop tails in my collection - but no pics of them all together.......so I'll share my favorite example. Nice crank catch type with MANY markings on it....
    Of all my drop tails...this one is my fave.
    Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First pattern Luftwaffe  
    Attached Images Attached Images First pattern Luftwaffe  First pattern Luftwaffe  First pattern Luftwaffe  First pattern Luftwaffe  First pattern Luftwaffe  First pattern Luftwaffe  First pattern Luftwaffe 

There are some cracking buckles there Rob
    Ben