Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Is this a geniune luftwaffe ww2 buckle?

Article about: Hi, Im considering purchasing this Luftwaffe belt buckle and wanting to know if it is genuine ww2? I'm not familiar with how to tell if it is genuine or not. Looking online, there appears to

Default Is this a geniune luftwaffe ww2 buckle?

Hi,

Im considering purchasing this Luftwaffe belt buckle and wanting to know if it is genuine ww2? I'm not familiar with how to tell if it is genuine or not. Looking online, there appears to be a heap of different eagles to look for. The shape of the wings looks slightly different to the others I have seen online. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this a geniune luftwaffe ww2 buckle?   Is this a geniune luftwaffe ww2 buckle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this a geniune luftwaffe ww2 buckle?
    P
    Many

Hello!
    It is a Dransfeld buckle IMO.
    Any markings on the leather ear?

There is the usual oval marking/stamp with the date in the middle, however I'm unable to read the date in the photos. As long as the buckle is genuine Luftwaffe, I'll get it. I didn't realise there were so many fakes to look out for!

Maybe help this link:
    Luftwaffe with Dransfield tab

Buckle is indeed original and by Dransfeld & Co Menden
    Ben

Thank you both for the information! I thought it was original but just wanted to make sure.

?

For reference here is an example of a 1940 steel Dransfeld. Not the best pics but I can take better if needed

Luft Buckle - 1940 Dransfeld