Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help!

Article about: Good evening everyone. I've very new to collecting militaria and was looking to start my collection off with somthing small. I came across some belts that are coming up for auction soon.Havi

Good Evening All.

Thank you for all your messages,its very much appreciated.

I didn't bother with the auction in the end, with a buyers premium of 25% and my naivety of the subject i thought it would be money better spent some where else on a genuine item.

Having looked through various websites regarding a whole host of German Military equipment,its so sad to see so many fakes being churned out designed only to con people out of their hard earned money and reading about some reputable and knowledgeable dealers also being caught out fills me with dread of ever actually accumulating a collection.My collecting consists of vintage tractors and machinery,thankfully no ones started faking those yet!

I tip my cap to you gentlemen and women who have studied and gathered the mine of information to help yourselves and others to seperate the wheat from the chaff. I hope i dont bore you all to much in the future with further posts!

Stay safe everybody!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help!
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2