Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras

Article about: A very nice Luft. buckle and set up there Jeff! I can also vouch for the Detolf display cases. Here are a few shelves in mine. Ralph.

A very nice Luft. buckle and set up there Jeff!
    I can also vouch for the Detolf display cases. Here are a few shelves in mine.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras   Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras  

Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras
    P
    Many

?

Howdy Ralph, very nice items and displays Thanks for posting these. I like the marksman landyards you added there. I picked one up recently and wasn't sure if I would keep it, but now that I see your examples I'll add it to a display one day.

Jeff

?

A stag horn Luftwaffe is even better.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras  

?

Agree, stag handle the way to go. Ralph, here is my Heer landyard - 1st pattern, grade 12 with 3 acorns
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras   Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2