MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe belt and buckle

Article about: Hi folks. Could not resist this Luftwaffe aluminium buckle with leather belt on last weekends militaria show. It was relatively cheap but it looks to be original to me? Have done a little re

?

Default Luftwaffe belt and buckle

Hi folks. Could not resist this Luftwaffe aluminium buckle with leather belt on last weekends militaria show. It was relatively cheap but it looks to be original to me? Have done a little research to identify the maker signature J.D. without any luck, and need your help.

Best regards agv44
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt and buckle   Luftwaffe belt and buckle  

Luftwaffe belt and buckle   Luftwaffe belt and buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe belt and buckle
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe belt and buckle

By searching on Ben Evans nice treads I have found two candidates on my own. The M4 maker, Julius Dinnebier, Lüdenscheid, or J Deutschebein GmbH, Euskirchen. Do not now if it is correct, and still needs some help here folks

Nice to see that guys are using the search buttons on the forum bang on the money, JD is J Deutschebein GmbH, Euskirchen, nice set and if it was cheap then all the better, the metal hook was made by Christian Theodore Dicke, those type of hooks were produced late war and more often found on Police sets so probably added together at some point but both nice original items
    Ben

Nice rig! I like the belt quite a bit and have yet to add one to my collection with that type of hook.
    Looks great! Congrats on this recent acquisition!

Rob

On closer inspection the buckle could have been a denazified buckle that has been renazified has the swastika been re soldered on?
    Ben

?

Holy buckle… After a clean up I think you are right. This will definitive go back to seller. Well, then I still miss a luftbuckle in my collection, but a lesson is learned Thanks again Ben Evans
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt and buckle   Luftwaffe belt and buckle  

But it is still a nice buckle
    Ben

?

Yes, it is I give you this nice buckle, and you send me an ordinary back. We trade, huh?

Well spoted Ben

This is what bugs me about people "restoring" items.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Ben, Hello again.. Please tell me where I can post Luftwaffe or Heer buckles for inspection and
    comments... seems like a lot of threads are old or what not... Any suggestions ??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast