Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe "Blue" bucke in steel

Article about: Hey guys... I have another buckle like this. Just not in good as shape...It retains most of the paint but there are no maker marks visible...Enjoy...Gwar

?

Default Luftwaffe "Blue" bucke in steel

Hey guys... I have another buckle like this. Just not in good as shape...It retains most of the paint but there are no maker marks visible...Enjoy...Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe "Blue" bucke in steel   Luftwaffe "Blue" bucke in steel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe "Blue" bucke in steel
    P
    Many

Gwar, sorry mucker but nothing to enjoy about this buckle, it is a common fake, can you post it in the fake Luft thread please?
    Ben

?

Ben if you could please walk me through that step or do it for me that would be appreciated...Gwar.
    P.S. We all afta start somewhere Gov... Hahhhaaa G...TC,...Gwar

Gwar, on the back look at the square ears, there was a maker that did this which was Dr Franke but this is no Dr Frank, also look at the catch, big red flag if you know its a fake once, look at the eagles beak on the front, the beak tip is more like a pencil tip and the overall colour is not right. Also mate it is a common eastern European fake, have a look through the fake Luft thread, I know there are some in there ( I hope lol)
    Ben

?

Thank you Ben.. I will try to continue looking at old posts (Threads) and further my education on these vital points that obviously got past me... I hope that the other Items I bought will offset this one going into the
    "Bad" drawer... Not to be forgotten... But to reference in order to avoid further disappointments... Again thank you for your insight and I wish you a very Happy Holiday... (Thanksgiving) here soon...Gwar