Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt

Article about: Any concerns with this rig? 1940 Luft with ... L marking on buckle and leather belt also well marked. Thanks! Rossi

?

Default Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt

Any concerns with this rig? 1940 Luft with ... L marking on buckle and leather belt also well marked.

Thanks! Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt   Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt  

Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt  Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt  Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt  Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt 
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt
    P
    Many

?

Kirk, I have seen that maker mark before and for the life of me cannot remember the manufacturer... I have searched to no avail... I will try some more... Ben would know for sure as to the producer and authenticity..... G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

what did you pay for the whole set up ?

?

Noell & Hueck..... "L" I believe.... G-man

?

The buckle looks good. I have a Heer from the same company. The catch looks the same. I don't recall ever seeing either of the markings on the belt before. What year did the Luftwaffe switch from brown leather to black? Looks like an aluminum catch. So the belt might match up better with a first or early second pattern aluminum buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt  
    Last edited by kirby; 05-26-2015 at 02:59 PM.

?

Kirk.. If need be I have a dozen or more belts and a few are LBA stamped and with different types of markings indicating Luftwaffe batteries or certain placements during the war... I will try to post the ones of interest regarding your endeavor and if you desire I can send the one to you that you wish... G

Looks nice too me!...

?

Thanks Gwar and da buckle gang for your comments.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hello,

nice later steel buckle from N&H L .

I can not say anything about the belt . Never seen bevor such stampings ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Rossi, the buckle is a good Noelle & Hueck, the single "L" is one of their marks normally found on Luft buckles, also look at the slender ears, very typical of Hueck buckles, in ref to the belt research the maker and see if he is pucker, the other mark is a Luftampt, found of Luft equipment though first time I have seen one on a belt, if genuine a very good find mucker, this is a Luftampt on a Ku marked luger, these were supposedly part of a contract that Krieghoff had with the Luftwaffe but they could not fulfil the contract due to lack of parts so they bought a load of parts from Mauser and they were marked this way. This is still being researched at the moment I believe but the Luftampt does belong to the Luftwaffe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Buckle & Belt  
    Ben

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast