Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist

Article about: came across this one on craigslist - thoughts?

Default Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist

came across this one on craigslist - thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist  Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist  Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist
    P
    Many

Default re: Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist

looks good to me...

Hard to see but it looks OK. The belt has a typical modification when the tongue falls out. Folks drill holes in the main part of the belt. It ruins the value of the belt but might be a period modification. NH

Joe, from the pics provided both belt and buckle look ok, better pics would be able to give a positive thumbs up but they are ok
    Ben

Default Re: Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist

Hi

It seems to be a good buckle. For details, better pics would help. From a distance it could and I repaet it could have Dransfeld signs.

Regards

Rudi

I went ahead and met the seller and purchased the luftwaffe buckle with belt. It has wear and I could not find any markings on the buckle. Belt has been cut shorter and only markings I could find there are a pair of 2's or a 22. So here are some close ups for your comments.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist   Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist  

Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist   Luftwaffe buckle & belt on Craigslist  

Quote by josephc View Post
    I went ahead and met the seller and purchased the luftwaffe buckle with belt. It has wear and I could not find any markings on the buckle. Belt has been cut shorter and only markings I could find there are a pair of 2's or a 22. So here are some close ups for your comments.
    I picked up the buckle&belt last night and added additional pictures for review. Buckle is light in weight.

Both belt and buckle look ok, not sure of maker, maybe Rudi can help out here, is that a makers mark on the rear or just a scuff?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Both belt and buckle look ok, not sure of maker, maybe Rudi can help out here, is that a makers mark on the rear or just a scuff?
    The back area leading towards the hook has a name scratched in the metal.