Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Buckle is it a good original?.

Article about: Hi Chaps I am after a nice luftwaffe buckle and am Thinking of adding this one to my buckle collection which will make it buckle number 4 , just thought i'd ask before purchasing if it was i

?

Default Luftwaffe Buckle is it a good original?.

Hi Chaps

I am after a nice luftwaffe buckle and am Thinking of adding this one to my buckle collection which will make it buckle number 4 , just thought i'd ask before purchasing if it was indeed a good one , from a reputable source so i am hoping it is ok. Here is the pic.

Luftwaffe Buckle is it a good original?.

i can't seem to split the pics or enlarge , fingers crossed you will be able to tell from the picture shown. Much appreciated in advance chaps , many thanks , Jimbo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Buckle is it a good original?.
    P
    Many

Buckle is original, maker more than likely Bruder Scheider
    Ben

?

Many Thanks Ben very much appreciated. And superb to hear who the maker might be aswell. Excellent stuff. Looks like this will be going in the collection then . Thanks again Ben & very much appreciated. Jimbo.

Jimbo

At work at mo but look up Bruder Schneider Heer buckles, look at the ears, that why I know its Bruder Schneider
    Ben

Here you go
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Buckle is it a good original?.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Buckle is it a good original?. 
    Ben

?

Another nice one, Jimbo!

nice one get it.

Be a nice one for you. timothy

?

Thanks for the comments Chaps , i was going to buy this last night but 3 other items caught my eye and i bought them (Doh!) , trouble is there is so many things i want it is hard to decide what to get first , as i have to budget myself which is difficult. Hopefully this buckle will still be available next week and i will definitley buy it as it is a lovely buckle. Thanks to you chaps for confirming it is a good one. The 3 items i purchased were the HJ diamond shape lapel pin , a lovely SA sports badge bronze award book with photo and a Bronze SA sports badge. I will post pics of those in a few mins. I couldn't resist the award book as it was a lovely example. Thanks for all your help chaps and hopefully this buckle will be mine next week. I'll post the pics of the other items purchased in the right sections now. Thanks again Gentlemen.