Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe buckle is she a goodun?.

Article about: Evening gents. I Am hoping to purchase this Luftwaffe buckle if it is a genuine one , as i have discovered a real passion for these buckles , i looked in the fakes gallery and didn't see it

?

Default Luftwaffe buckle is she a goodun?.

Evening gents.

I Am hoping to purchase this Luftwaffe buckle if it is a genuine one , as i have discovered a real passion for these buckles , i looked in the fakes gallery and didn't see it , so i am hoping it is a genuine piece. Here are the pics , these are the only available pics at the moment , if it turns out to be a good one , i will purchase it and post better pics when it arrives. This will then be my 2nd buckle along with my HJ buckle ordered earlier.

i can make out 39 on the makers stamp. Fingers crossed it is good. Many Thanks Gentlemen for your time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe buckle is she a goodun?.
    P
    Many

To me it appears to be a good Assman buckle. It doesn't hurt that M4/39 is their code. But then, I am no expert, either.
    Last edited by roger9344; 03-10-2014 at 03:19 AM.

I'm not too sure on it it may be one of the cast fakes parts of it I don't like but it might be ok Ben will weigh in on it and well know for sure.
    timothy

Leave well alone, the buckle is a molded fake Can you post this in the fake Luftwaffe thread please?

Cheers
    Ben

?

Many Thanks chaps , and Ben you are a star for confirming this is a dud , that saved me a few quid there. Very glad i didn't click the add to cart button last night. Your expertise on these buckles Ben is second to none , i find it almost impossible to decipher good from bad , learning all the time , i will indeed post this buckle in the fakes section now and i'll also save it on my PC which i am hoping will also assist me further in the future to make a better judgement. Hopefully this one will help others out too not to make a bad mistake. Thank you so much Ben. Timothy & Roger , many thanks for your input also.

Always nice to see a forum member saved from being burnt! Thanks Ben!

Hello,

this shown buckle is a moldet fake with many errors on the bachside and front ..........

@roger9344 , that has nothing to do with Assmann .

An Assmannbuckle has a totaly other design........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thanks, Markus. Always glad to hear from you and Ben. I will now remove my foot from my mouth and grab my coat. I've yet so much to learn.