Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

luftwaffe buckle superb condition - original example?.

Article about: Evening Gents Would like this droop tail luftwaffe buckle to be the next addition to my buckle collection but thought i would check first to see if it is indeed an original example. I am sti

?

Default luftwaffe buckle superb condition - original example?.

Evening Gents

Would like this droop tail luftwaffe buckle to be the next addition to my buckle collection but thought i would check first to see if it is indeed an original example. I am still learning about buckles and have noticed that this one hasn't got a catch but i would imagine that it is meant to be this way as i have seen others similar. Sorry for sounding naive . Thanks in advance gentlemen & pictures below.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe buckle superb condition - original example?.
    P
    Many

?

Wait for Ben to tell you for sure, but this one is good in my opinion. The sort of round lip instead of a catch is indicative of the two-piece parade/dress buckles.

?

Thanks very much Rick , hope it is a good one

?

I was getting paranoid that it would sell at any second so i have bought it , i can only hope it is original , i feel confident about it though.

?

Looks good Jim, really nice condition. As Erno said, wait for the Ben stamp of approval

?

Looks Good ??? It looks GREAT !!... Nice Jim... G

?

Jimm, to be honest, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. I would buy it for sure. I just like to hear what Ben says before I spend other people's money.

?

Thanks Gents , i have been biting my fingernails a bit after taking the plunge but things are looking promising with the comments , many thanks chaps. I just really liked the crispness and condition of it , but then you think is it too good to be true etc. But if it is indeed a good one i will be very chuffed with that. A great evening thus far , i just hope the notorious TR rollercoaster drop of doom isn't on the cards (lol).

?

Jim, must also say I really like your Guinness avatar pic! lol

?

I agree... Ben is the authority on these matters.. But it does look similar to the one on page 183,
    bottom picture in the "German Belt Buckles" book by Nash. Gwar

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast