Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Bukkle steel

Article about: Hi, guys! Happy New Year! I want to ask you - it Buckles original? If it is original, how much does it cost? Kind regards, Sergey.

Quote by badvova View Post
    Hi, Ben! Do I understand correctly that the buckle of this manufacturer are not often on sale and the price at $ 90 for my buckle is very good?
    Kind regards, Sergey.
    Yes mate, you dont see many Dr Franke marked Luft buckles and @$90 well worth it in my eyes
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Bukkle steel
    P
    Many

?

Sergey... the best of luck on future finds

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Hi Sergy and welcome to the forum, the buckle is a nice Luft by Dr Franke and very nice to see a Luft marked buckle, they dont come up for sale that often. At $90 well worth it IMO
    I'll keep my gob shut in future. I am so sceptical of everything nowadays, even doubting my own gut reactions, which in not good. Happy New Year Ben.

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    I'll keep my gob shut in future. I am so sceptical of everything nowadays, even doubting my own gut reactions, which in not good. Happy New Year Ben.
    Hey John, I would rather you give an opinion mate to be honest, it gives us all to learn from it to, this buckle with these markings does fool a lot of guys, here is the fake in one of its guises
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Bukkle steel  Luftwaffe Bukkle steel  Luftwaffe Bukkle steel  Luftwaffe Bukkle steel 
    Ben

Original compared to fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Bukkle steel   Luftwaffe Bukkle steel  

Ben

Guys just to note, these are the older series of fake with the squared ears, the ones above are the newer ones where the ears have been rounded off
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Bukkle steel  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Bukkle steel  Luftwaffe Bukkle steel 
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2