Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse

Article about: Perfect condition, so much perfect that i am suspicious, any advise? thanks Dmitry

Default LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse

Perfect condition, so much perfect that i am suspicious, any advise?
    thanks
    Dmitry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse   LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse  

LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse   LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse  

LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse   LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse  

LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse
    P
    Many

?

Sorry the buckle is a repo. On real ones the wings don't touch the wreath. I would also stay away from one hole attachment or a nut attachment. I like three attachment points. As for condition you will find most Luftwaffe officers buckles in very good condition. They were usually only worn on a brocade belt. The every day belt was a double claw.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse   LUFTWAFFE OFFICER’S BELT BUCKLE Pleas help to verify Kleinkaliber-Meisterklasse  

thank you very much, i tough so based on condition though

As Kirby has stated, buckle is indeed a fake
    Ben

thanks for showing us!!!