Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Luftwaffe Officers service belt and two claw buckle

Article about: Hi Guys, I thought I would share this with you here before I sell it in the forum classified ads. The belt is 6cm wide and 90cm long. The leather is a little stiff from storage but good pre-

Default Luftwaffe Officers service belt and two claw buckle

Hi Guys, I thought I would share this with you here before I sell it in the forum classified ads.

The belt is 6cm wide and 90cm long. The leather is a little stiff from storage but good pre-war quality.

It was once lined with blue grey woolen material, which has sadly been mothed away, all but a tiny fragment near the buckle end. Having a cloth lined belt was a more expensive optional extra. What I did find interesting was the ink marking: "LWM Uetersen" ( Luftwaffenmuseums Uetersen). When the Museum moved to Berlin Gatow in 1995 many items were sold off. During the war Uetersen was once a large Luftwaffe base in Northern Germany.

The buckle is "DRGM" marked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Officers service belt and two claw buckle   Luftwaffe Officers service belt and two claw buckle  

Luftwaffe Officers service belt and two claw buckle   Luftwaffe Officers service belt and two claw buckle  

Luftwaffe Officers service belt and two claw buckle  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Officers service belt and two claw buckle
    P
    Many

A nice example Ade!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

That is a nice belt Ade and nice to see markings on it, a lot of these were never marked very good find
    Ben

same as I am wearing on my avatar,nice belt.

Very nice!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Thanks Guys. Now in the classified ads.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The belt is now winging it's way to the USA.

It is a nice belt Ade, nice condition with nice markings
    Ben