Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

LW buckle

Article about: Thanks for the input guys Yes, the buckle was bought on the Letohall fair yesterday. I belived it was orginal for 10 minuts ago, but you scare me a little bit now

Default Re: LW buckle

Dear Juergen

Please listen to me and listen to me very carefully.

I know and from an absolute authority that this so called penal buckle is NOT pre 1945 by use.

Please do not insult my intelligence by even vaguely suggesting that the two images that you have provided are from the same buckles !!! They are not.

It may be better perhaps that you withdraw from this discussion before you dig yourself into an even deeper hole.

Regards,

David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW buckle
    P
    Many

Juergen
    ?

P.S. and what Buckles were then worn (in your Opinion)-by Penal Units(Strafbtl.ect)?
    I know that the not worn any german Insignia on Uniform or Equipment Sven Hassel mentioned an Cuffband with Nr& 2 Deathheads(Totenkopf)?actuel on his webside and mentioned this Kind of beltbuckle-many sayed his Storys is poor Pfantasie-but I see a lot of sense&reality in them? best Jurgen

Juergen
    ?

Right then-I will post the Pics again-to proof your "Intelligence"that is very unpolite to call me a Liar?!
    Maybe you right-but who is your 100% "Source"? proof that to me?! And anyway-I'am n o t prepared to give up-just while you say so LOL! Jurgen

Juergen
    ?

[IMG]JPEG[/IMG]

Juergen
    ?

Penal Unit Buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW buckle  
    Last edited by Juergen; 06-27-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Discussion

Juergen,,,you have posted two different pics of the same type buckle,,

Juergen
    ?

Hi there-I got only "O N E" Buckle-its just as I said in my Mail-I fixed this Leather TAB on it-thats all-maybe a bid confusing-but that what it is-I repeat for the Question of this "MODERATOR" called him self "SA"
    so he can see I'am telling the Truth!
    He was very insulting-best Juergen

Default The "Brain" Buckle

I just do not know where this "Brain" buckle discussion is going and despite having re read the recent correspondence several times over.

Initially we were shown the obverse and reverse of what was declared as definitely the same buckle. I disagreed with this declaration. One image showing a leather tongue in place and one image showing a leather tongue not in place. I think that any collector would naturally assume that the two images did not belong to the same buckle.

We then receive an image to the obverse of another "brain" buckle, being totally different from the one originally shown. This one does have a leather tongue in place and could in theory marry up with the shown reverse image.

??

Again, there is not one shed of evidence to suggest that this buckle is anything other than a post 1945 "neutral" and there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that it had a war time "penal" or "punishment" usage. Having said that, I have never read a Sven Hassel novel in my life and having just "Googled" him, would suggest and with all due respect that his works are not an altogether accurate source for buckle reference.

Regards,

David

Juergen
    ?

Smile Re: LW buckle

Please see my Luftwaffe Buckle(Nickle)?
    And don't say : its (not Original !) I got that since the war (Leather Tap I fixed!)
    best Regards Jurgen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW buckle   LW buckle  

Juergen
    ?

Default Re: The "Brain" Buckle

Hello greetings:Yes I agree the Pictures looks a bit different sorry but-(still is the same Buckle! ) I gotonly this-The later picture was stored in my Computer Years ago-and the newer Picture shows more "Wear" of the paint and I fixed this LEATHER TAB! AS i MENTIONED FOR BETTER fIT TO THE BELT!-so is this "CLEAR" now-were this Discussion goes-depends on the Viewers Interest?Who says on the other Hand: this Buckle were not given to Penal Units in germany? OK Sven Hassel maybe not a Source for Buckle Collectors-but he was in german Penal Unit and shall know?So others I heard of-anyway this Discussion should between "GENTLEMAN"- and not go to PERSONAL INSULT-I make me here Clear I guess? -Regards Jurgen

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast