Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....

Article about: Hey gang...Seeing that last lufty buckle inspired me to post this example. I just don't think you could get any more markings on this tab!! A great drop tail example with the crank catch. Un

Default LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....

Hey gang...Seeing that last lufty buckle inspired me to post this example. I just don't think you could get any more markings on this tab!! A great drop tail example with the crank catch. Unit markings relate to a squadron of He111bombers. "Kampfgewschwader 355" or "combat wing 355" (II/KG 355) was located at Schwaebisch Hall.

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....  
    Attached Images Attached Images LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....  LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....  LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....  LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings.... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....
    P
    Many

Default Re: LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....

Attached Images Attached Images LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....  LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....  LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings....  LW drop tail with "plethora" of markings.... 

Rob, that is a really nice buckle, very distinct with lots of character, I like it alot
    Ben

Very nice indeed!
    Is that crank catch (you get as well on army buckles) typical to pre- war periode or to one or more specific makers??
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks guys! Glad you like it. Stuka....the crank catch was used before the war and during the war. I have a late war Heer/Coastal Art. buckle with the same type catch. Many makers used this type of catch. I think Assmann was probably the one maker that used the most different catch variants.

Cheers!

Rob

p38
    ?

very nice LW bucle, Rob !

It has all we can dream...

best
    Emmanuel

Merci Emmanuel! Glad you like. C'est une de mes favorites!

Cheers!

Rob