Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new Luftwaffe buckle

Article about: This was already posted of course, but I'm very pleased with it so thought I'd show everyone again. I purchased it just recently from forum member Jimm, and he comes highly recommended by me

?

Default My new Luftwaffe buckle

This was already posted of course, but I'm very pleased with it so thought I'd show everyone again. I purchased it just recently from forum member Jimm, and he comes highly recommended by me in case you happen to see any more ads from him.

It's a droop tail parade buckle, which isn't so uncommon, but the condition is excellent. It's displayed here next to my other Luftwaffe parade buckle.

My new Luftwaffe buckleMy new Luftwaffe buckleMy new Luftwaffe buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Luftwaffe buckle
    P
    Many

?

A very nice addition to any collection... G

Nice early parade dress droop tail. timothy

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    This was already posted of course, but I'm very pleased with it so thought I'd show everyone again. I purchased it just recently from forum member Jimm, and he comes highly recommended by me in case you happen to see any more ads from him.
    Very much appreciated Rick - it was a pleasure to deal with you aswell & glad you are happy with everything. They look great both together. It went to a good home

?

Thanks, guys!

?

Nice Erno.

?

Thanks, Weller!

a beaut.

?

Thanks, Harry! I may need to upgrade my second model parade Luft buckle to match.

A very nice addition Rick!
    It's difficult to be on here and see all of the nice items that everyone else posts and not want to add to your collection.
    Are you focusing on buckles to collect?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast