Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

An old Lufty I used to own, and what collectors used to do?

Article about: In my excitement of getting a nice tropical lufty, I went looking for some old pics. I last had a tropical lufty over 20 years ago. Long gone I'm afraid. the thing that struck me about this

Default An old Lufty I used to own, and what collectors used to do?

In my excitement of getting a nice tropical lufty, I went looking for some old pics. I last had a tropical lufty over 20 years ago. Long gone I'm afraid. the thing that struck me about this older one was that someone had cut off the ears and drilled two holes so they could be displayed on a board. sacrilege... Anyone seen this before?

I found an old print of it, sorry for quality. Does the buckle look good going by this pic, only one I have I'm afraid. I really shouldn't look at old pics of things I used to have, just too depressing...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An old Lufty I used to own, and what collectors used to do?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement An old Lufty I used to own, and what collectors used to do?
    P
    Many

Ouch, what a shame, any pics of the rear Lenny?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Ouch, what a shame, any pics of the rear Lenny?
    Afraid not, only pic I had, and it was an actual print from over 20 years ago. Just copied it on my iPhone.

we all regret selling our collections Lenny it depends why,for me it was setting up a home.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    we all regret selling our collections Lenny it depends why,for me it was setting up a home.
    Yup, the one thing I'm glad I kept was all my books. Very hard to get some of the older ones now...