Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium Buckle

Article about: Well at long last this addition joined my collection today. It was in in a vets family since the end of the war. I bought a German cross from them around 5 or 6 years ago and when I asked if

Default RS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium Buckle

Well at long last this addition joined my collection today.
    It was in in a vets family since the end of the war. I bought a German cross from them around 5 or 6 years ago and when I asked if there was any more German memorabilia I was told there was a 'belt'...Anyway it couldn't be found at the time. Cutting the story short the belt was found this week and the deal was done.

So it has turned up and it's a nice second pattern unmarked RS&S Aluminium example still on the original belt.
    Both tab (rotted linen thread) and belt are stamped up for 1939.
    It is my guess that these two have been together forever.
    I don't know the belt maker as it is unreadable...perhaps someone with more knowledge can help?

All the best
    Doug
    RS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium BuckleRS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium BuckleRS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium BuckleRS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium BuckleRS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium BuckleRS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium Buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RS&S Unmarked Luftwaffe Aluminium Buckle
    P
    Many

?

Ahhhh! That is the belt I need and desire for my R S & S with tab for my pilot's rig. Love it!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Injection molded Richard Sieper & Sohn, Ludenscheid... M4/38 IMO... There is a similar buckle in the Luftwaffe buckle makers thread.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Ahhhh! That is the belt I need and desire for my R S & S with tab for my pilot's rig. Love it!
    Hello Rossi the belt and buckle are not in prime condition
    I would assume you are hunting for a near mint one?
    I do like this piece that I was originally told came from a LW officer along with the german cross in gold but to me is obviously just from an nco
    All the best
    Doug

?

You can have the belt I just want the buckle. It is one I am missing.. Please let me know If you want to sell the buckle.

?

Rossi. What kind of belt do you need?

?

Just one to go with my 1939 R s & s with the brown LBA marked tab I posted yesterday. It is for the pilot mannequin display. Just thinking a brown one with aluminum fittings and hook that is marked or unmarked that matches condition of my buckle which is good to very good condition with a little wear but not mint. Thanks Kirb!

?

Brown ones are harder to find. The color of the tab wouldn't really have anythings to do with the color of the belt. I have a bunch of extra belts but they are all black. I would say 80% of the belts I have owned have been unmarked except for maybe a size marking.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Brown ones are harder to find. The color of the tab wouldn't really have anythings to do with the color of the belt. I have a bunch of extra belts but they are all black. I would say 80% of the belts I have owned have been unmarked except for maybe a size marking.
    I am open to a black one for sure and in good to very good condition. If you are interested Kirby in selling any let me know and I can get you my email to send pictures. Totally up to you and no pressure from this end unless you are open to it.

Hello,

very nice flat back aluminium buckle by RS&S
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast