Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer

Article about: Dear friends, I would like to ask you for assistance in determining the origin of those two aluminium buckles – Luftwaffe and Heer. The aluminium Luftwaffe buckle is unmarked. The alum

?

Default Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer

Dear friends,

I would like to ask you for assistance in determining the origin of those two aluminium buckles – Luftwaffe and Heer. The aluminium Luftwaffe buckle is unmarked. The aluminium Heer buckle is marked, but I dont know, who is maker. What is your opinion, is it original? Do you know, who is maker? Thank you for your answers and any comments.
    Yours sincerely Juraj
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer   Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer  

Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer   Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer  

Attached Images Attached Images Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer  Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer
    P
    Many

Default Re: Two buckles - Luftwaffe and Heer

Both buckles are original, not sure who the Luftewaffe maker is, however a plain back like this one has is particular to one maker, could be Aurich but I am not sure, the Heer buckle is by Paulmann & Crone if you look in the M4 makers thread find M4 28, Paulmann & Crone Ludensheid, you will find more examples in there
    Ben

Nice buckles! Sorry I can't help with the luft example either - but I do as well recall the smooth back being particular to one maker....I'll have to go through my buckles.

Rob

?

Hi guys,
    thank you for your help. I have else question. Is copies of this aluminium buckles produced with the same .ear like the originals has? I ask because I don´t care myeself leave mislead some swindler (into the future).

Quote by jova View Post
    Hi guys,
    thank you for your help. I have else question. Is copies of this aluminium buckles produced with the same .ear like the originals has? I ask because I don´t care myeself leave mislead some swindler (into the future).
    The aluminium copies are very good the SS ones are very hard to detect to be honest
    Ben