Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal?

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?   Name: DSC02947.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 132.7 KB  ID: 796783 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> I just acquired this unmarked Luftwaffe - it has

Default Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal?

Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal? Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal? Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal?

I just acquired this unmarked Luftwaffe - it has traces of the blue paint on the face and a lot on the reverse; but I don't like how shiny and new the prong assembly appears. Any opinions on this one?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal?
    P
    Many

?

Buckle looks good to me, and I believe the maker is Hermann Aurich, Dresden. Here is mine for comparison - note the design of the catch on the back etc. Others will comment also in time...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal?   Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal?  

Hello,

unmarked ??????

Look on backside under the right wing . There is the Aurich logo
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

its good,get better glasses James.lol.

Nice buckle James, and Aurich made, very typical Aurich with that short stubby catch and slender ears, the only other maker to use that catch is Osang but there tabs are big unlike the slender ones on the Aurich buckle. Can you see a year at all near the Aurich marking?
    Ben

This is a good thread for comparison, you can see two Aurich buckles with Osang buckle, look at the three catches then look at the ears of the Osang buckle to the Aurich ones

Field Painted Luftwaffe Buckle.
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice buckle James, and Aurich made, very typical Aurich with that short stubby catch and slender ears, the only other maker to use that catch is Osang but there tabs are big unlike the slender ones on the Aurich buckle. Can you see a year at all near the Aurich marking?
    Thanks Ben, and also to everyone else who weighed in! I'd totally missed the logo because I was concentrating on the usual numerals and initials of other makers I was familiar with. I'll look for the year next time I have the buckle near at hand, and if there is one I'll post again.

Quote by James N View Post
    Thanks Ben, and also to everyone else who weighed in! I'd totally missed the logo because I was concentrating on the usual numerals and initials of other makers I was familiar with. I'll look for the year next time I have the buckle near at hand, and if there is one I'll post again.

Unmarked Steel Luftwaffe - The Real Deal?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175