Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe Dagger

Article about: these are my 1st acquistions of any nazi stuff. thse are what started it all. these were aquired from older gent. who dad had served in ww2. he said these were the best of the best he had ev

Default 1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe Dagger

these are my 1st acquistions of any nazi stuff. thse are what started it all. these were aquired from older gent. who dad had served in ww2. he said these were the best of the best he had ever came across. when he came across one that was nicer than the one he had.he would buy it and sell the other.he had 2 heer daggers that were super nice also. but they were already sold. by the way he didnt realize the tiger is what it is. niether did I. Until later. thought i would share these with the forum. deadeye
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe  Dagger   1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe  Dagger  

1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe  Dagger   1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe  Dagger  

1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe  Dagger   1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe  Dagger  

Last edited by Larry C; 07-17-2013 at 12:30 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe  Dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1st model luff TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF luff Dagger

Beauty daggers, I like how you have them displayed, the dark orange grip looks really nice on the 2nd model Luft, and I believe the sitting king maker would be SMF.

Hi Deadeye...yes Maximus is correct when naming the seated king trademark to SMF company " Solinger Metallwarrenfabrik"..which is a common maker for 2nd Model Luftwaffe daggers. You have 2 very nice conditioned daggers which I like the combination between early and late. Nice assembly. The Luftwaffe is not related in any way to the NSDAP or "Nazi" as these daggers are non political. Political would included SA SS NSKK..HJ daggers. Thanks for sharing these beauties. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

correct sitting king is SMF.This is how he had them. of corse i had to take them out and play with tem for awhile. i mean to tell you these daggers are balanced beatifully. you can really feel the qaulity in which these are made. the tiger i traded for it. so didnt have any cash out of pocket.that makes it nice. these are difinatly SWEET !!!!. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. DEADEYE

This is what drives us on this forum with these daggers and swords is the heart and soul that went into creating and crafting. The end result as you say balanced...and in my words.......works of art. They can be mesmerizing at times.
    I also moved this thread to the Luftwaffe forum. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry. Thanks for the info. Always learning something new.thank again. Deadeye

Default Re: 1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe Dagger

nice daggers.
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-17-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Default Re: 1st model Luftwaffe TIGER Dagger & 2nd model SMF Luftwaffe Dagger

thnaks harryamb2