Become our sponsor and display your banner here

1st model lufty pick up

Article about: Hello guy's here is a 1st model lufty i picked up at the weekend, not the greatest example but it is either unit marked or property number on scabbard, i think i paid a fair price for it, an

Default 1st model lufty pick up

Hello guy's here is a 1st model lufty i picked up at the weekend, not the greatest example but it is either unit marked or property number on scabbard, i think i paid a fair price for it, and it will be ok for a trade when i upgrade it thank's for looking
    cheers Ronnie (sorry it's late Ade )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS100406.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	279.3 KB 
ID:	272057   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS100408.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	272058  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS100409.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	238.1 KB 
ID:	272059   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS100410.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	273.9 KB 
ID:	272060  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS100412.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	272061  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 1st model lufty pick up

It is a nice honest 1st model.

Hi Ronnie, who is the maker? I am used to seeing these type of Aluminum 1st Lufts with most if not all of their Gilting in the swastika area. The alluminum types seemed to hold on to their gilting alot better compared to the fittings that were brass and had silvering between the Swaz legs. This is the first type I have seen with none. Mine is one opinion but i have owned a couple of them in the past and IMO I would be wary. Everything else looks good on it,, but the pommel and the crossguard has my attention. I would like to see a makers logo,, and I could give you a clearer picture on my opinion. Are the scabbard mounts ,chain and clip,, aluminum or nickel? Its hard to tell in the photos, but should be aluminum along with the crossguard and pommel. I dont have a ton of Luft experience but on Aluminum types that I have seen,,, were as I described. Hopefully a better knowledable Luft person can key in on this. Let me know the maker. Best Regards Larry

Hi larry thanks for comment's, i am quite happy with the dagger for the reason i think some idiot has buffed it within an inch of it's life it's also my bad photography on the dagger, on the other hand i have seen a couple daggers without guilt so it dosent really concern me as you know daggers always look different in hand. here are a couple of pics of some lufty's without guilting, there is no mm on blade?? have you ever seen this before? (i think poss buffed away) the chain is alloy by the way . as always i value your opinion cheers Ronnie.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26033%20with%20scabbard.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	272209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26547.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	272210  

Attached Images Attached Images