Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

2nd mdl Luft dagger

Article about: Hello Gents, just to continue my luft blades. i should have kept them on one thread but oh well. here is my 2nd luft. unmarked blade, but i was told some years ago that it was made by Puma,

?

Default 2nd mdl Luft dagger

Hello Gents,
    just to continue my luft blades. i should have kept them on one thread but oh well.
    here is my 2nd luft. unmarked blade, but i was told some years ago that it was made by Puma, according to the fittings. most of the gold is still on the swaz, nice finish on the other fittings still.
    andrew
    seems i got a pic of a 1st model luft mixed in, i cant remove it, so please over look it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd mdl Luft dagger   2nd mdl Luft dagger  

2nd mdl Luft dagger   2nd mdl Luft dagger  

2nd mdl Luft dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd mdl Luft dagger
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 2nd mdl Luft dagger

I like it. Mine really needs the hangers and knot. You have the d-lux version as well. Lots of gold wash left, and the blade is stunning. Did not even see runner marks.

Thanks for showing it.

?

thanks drdata, it really is in nice condition.

Very nice Andrew. Cannot fault it I would like to add a white grip example to my collection for day.

Cheers, Ade.

Hal
    ?

Hi Andrew, a nice 2nd mod. Luft no matter who made it ! Best, Hal

It's a beauty as usual. The whole thing is nice, but as stated before, the blade is magnificent. I need to get lessons from you on taking pictures.

Take care,
    Jay

?

thanks for the nice comments gents. it really is a beauty.
    sitges, you would laugh if i told you how i finally figured out how to get decent pictures with my camera. but it involves putting the camera lens right on magnifying glasses extra zoom area. all i can say is it works for me lol.
    andrew

?

You are using an external mag glass to get a macro? Very mcGiver of you. But seems to work well.

Regards

?

drdata,
    here is what i use to get close up's. my camera has no macro setting, so i have to make due. but i like how it works. i put the camera right on the little circle in the glass. it has to be in contact with the glass to work.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd mdl Luft dagger  

That's great Andrew, I have a glass just like that. It's crazy how clear the photos are. I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks!

Jay