Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2nd model luftwaffe dagger by WKC

Article about: Hi Guys, I would like to show you this second model luftwaffe dagger by WKC. Characteristic for this maker is the oval opening of the scabbard and the single side scabbard screw. The crossgu

?

Default 2nd model luftwaffe dagger by WKC

Hi Guys, I would like to show you this second model luftwaffe dagger by WKC. Characteristic for this maker is the oval opening of the scabbard and the single side scabbard screw. The crossguard is one of the two types that WKC used. The crossgrain on the blade is perfect.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd model luftwaffe dagger by WKC   2nd model luftwaffe dagger by WKC  

2nd model luftwaffe dagger by WKC   2nd model luftwaffe dagger by WKC  

2nd model luftwaffe dagger by WKC  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd model luftwaffe dagger by WKC
    P
    Many

that is a nice one.

?

Looks great, I love the grip!

ditto!! Love that deep orange look. Of course the crossgrain is always a crowd pleaser. Nice Danny
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Beautiful WKC. Really nice that it retains some of the gold wash on the pommel swastikas. Rare to see this anymore. Gorgeous grip! Thanks for sharing.
    Mark

A beautiful dagger in excellent condition

?

Danny your mean, you just wanna trick me into the Luftwaffe 2nd pattern daggers!
    Its a gorgeous dagger with a pristine blade, but i just think the 1st pattern has so much more style then this chicken style crossguard.
    Nice try my friend

Ger

?

Thanks for your kind words guys And Ger, I won't give up that easy. One day you will appreciate the beauty of the 2nd style luftwaffe dagger I will keep posting them until you do

Danny

Hi Danny, you have very nice Luftwaffe 2nd. model dagger and hard to find variation with 1.type of crossguard. I have same dagger in my collection and I also post it... but in no so good condition like you have!
    I like 2nd. model chicken Luftwaffe daggers more than 1st. models, I don´t know why...

Regards Peter

I'm with Larry...the crossgraining of that blade is a topper, for sure. I like the portapee also-especially the braid wrapping by the knot. It makes it above and beyond the average Lufty.
    (Actually I think the eagle on these more resembles a Turkey than a chicken...but that's just me..lol)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast