Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger help

Article about: Hi everyone, I just purchased this 2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger today an antique fair event. I am concerned a bit with the detail quality of the cross guard (front and back) This dag

jwgp80
    ?

Question 2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger help

Hi everyone, I just purchased this 2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger today an antique fair event. I am concerned a bit with the detail quality of the cross guard (front and back) This dagger does not have any marks. The dealer told me that in many occasions some daggers did not have marks at all. I am afraid this piece is fake from the 70's. Any feedback? I will really appreciate it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger help   2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger help  

2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger help   2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger help  

2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger help   2nd Model Luftwaffe's Officer Dagger help  

Last edited by Larry C; 10-03-2016 at 10:18 AM.

2. # ADS

Parts piece.. entire hilt looks like post war repo.. cant tell on the blade.. scabbard is original. Sorry, Kevin.