Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

combat knife - question

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to know something about this knife. Oryginal or not? Opinions welcome.

?

Default combat knife - question

Hi guys, I would like to know something about this knife. Oryginal or not? Opinions welcome.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement combat knife - question
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Is it possible to post your photo's directly to the forum instead of using a hosting site per forum rules.

To repeat the oft quoted phrase: "This thread becomes useless when the pictures are removed".
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Karlik...crusty but original..could you please upload the photos from your computer and not from a photo hosting site..as they will disappear in time without warning from the host site..and the thread becomes dead.

Please perform this action asap

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Karlik...crusty but original..could you please upload the photos from your computer and not from a photo hosting site..as they will disappear in time without warning from the host site..and the thread becomes dead.

Please perform this action asap

Regards Larry
    You were too kind Larry. No offense Karlik but I was refraining from opining until they were posted...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Karlik will reciprocate ..or I either close or delete the thread. ...If not.. I will take it to the next " not so kind level "

Its easy

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Sorry, new pictures
    combat knife - questioncombat knife - questioncombat knife - questioncombat knife - questioncombat knife - questioncombat knife - question

?

This is it!

MAP
    ?

Thanks! Salty but I like it.

We have a # of guys here who really study these. Would be great to here from them as well.

A quick search of the forum will turn up a number of real and fake examples to compare to.

?

Thanks o lot and regrets for first pictures.

This is a fake, it should not have an eagle acceptance stamp and an Rb. Nr.
    As far as I know, no Luftwaffe boot knives that are original have an Rb. Nr.
    You've already received the same answer on WAF.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast