Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?

Article about: Good evening to all, I await your opinion, thank you. I am a new user I hope to use this site in the correct way. Thank you

Default Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?

Good evening to all, I await your opinion, thank you. I am a new user I hope to use this site in the correct way.
    Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?
    P
    Many

You will need to post photos if you wish the members to help you.
    Follow the instructions in this thread to post your photos in this thread.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Last edited by rbminis; 12-17-2018 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Edited to orient photos.

Hi Frederich ..any possibility of closeup photo of the panel etch and more clearer please.
    A very Clean looking 1st model Luftwaffe dagger...where did you get it from?

Thankyou Ralph for the Photo rotation

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

There are some things that I think could be commented on, I like Larry's idea of some more pictures preferably in sunlight if possible. The images here as one example giving the grip an almost glossy black appearance. Best Regards, Fred

I will take care of it as soon as possible, thank you

Hello I will provide to insert some better photos as soon as possible. Thanks for the answers.
    Good day everyone.

Hello, unfortunately my working hours do not allow me to take pictures with sunlight until next Saturday. Please do not lose patience, thank you, purtroppo i miei orari lavorativi non mi permettono di fare delle fotografie con la luce solare fino a Sabato prossimo. Vi prego di n perdere la pazienza, grazie

Ahh, the joys of being a Vampire

No worries Frederich..we will be here waiting.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast