Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch

Article about: by gerrit Yes the flash makes its look like dull Alu Ronnie you got a lovely piece there! Ger That's what my wife said last night ........................sorry I couldn't resist

Default Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch

Hi gang sorry I haven't been on for a while so can I introduce a new buy for my birthday from my parents, it is an early lufty by David Malsch (Steinbach) Waffen-amt stylized eagle on the blade, with number 5 below in decent condition condition hope you like it as much as I do and thanks for looking,
    cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch   Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch  

Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch   Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch  

Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch   Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Luftwaffe sword by David Malsch
    P
    Many

Nice one, form Steinbach.
    It is always interesting to see the blade who was is not manufactured in Solingen.

Nordland

Nice to have you back Ronnie stay awhile and I hope someone steals your shoes so you cant run out again......Impressive sword..but what catches my eye is the baton in the background...these batons just dont come around hardly at all and were produced in a given small number.

Ronnie I do have a question have you..have you posted that baton somewhere on the forum and is there a link? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Wow Ronnie!

Thats a Mega birthday present mate

Congrats & Happy Birthday

Regards Mac 66.

a very nice catch,please can we see the replica baton.

Thanks for the comment guys , Larry, Harry as pointed out it is a replica batton, i will post it on a different thread for you to have a look i really do like it, looks the part on display in the den
    thanks again for your comments,
    cheers, Ronnie.....................off to Preston fair tomorrow for a hanger for the sword

?

Very nice piece there Ronnie, and glad your back M8
    nice to see the double gripwire in good condition.
    Am i right to say its the later Alu version?
    and if i got presents like this i would be happy to age twice a year
    so happy belated birthday!

Cheers,
    Ger

Beautiful Lufty sword by an uncommonly seen maker and in top notch condition! Your Parents gave you this for your birthday? Wow! About all I ever got from My parents(God rest their souls) was an angry snarl and "Why do you keep buying all that Nazi crap??" lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

[QUOTE=gerrit;956032]Very nice piece there Ronnie, and glad your back M8
    nice to see the double gripwire in good condition.
    Am i right to say its the later Alu version?
    and if i got presents like this i would be happy to age twice a year
    so happy belated birthday!

No Ger it is actually an early nickel version, its just my poor photography flashing the nickel out I will try better pics outside
    cheers again for the comment guys,
    Ronnie

?

Yes the flash makes its look like dull Alu
    Ronnie you got a lovely piece there!

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast