Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn Luftwaffe 2nd Model

Article about: Hi everyone, A few weeks ago I posted some pictures of my Alcoso Army Dagger, so I thought I would do the same with my Eickhorn Luftwaffe Dagger, 2nd model.

Default Eickhorn Luftwaffe 2nd Model

Hi everyone,
    A few weeks ago I posted some pictures of my Alcoso Army Dagger, so I thought I would do the same with my Eickhorn Luftwaffe Dagger, 2nd model.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn Luftwaffe 2nd Model   Eickhorn Luftwaffe 2nd Model  

Eickhorn Luftwaffe 2nd Model   Eickhorn Luftwaffe 2nd Model  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Luftwaffe 2nd Model
    P
    Many

Looks brand new!

Jävla fin

Quote by Joronas View Post
    Looks brand new!

Jävla fin
    Tackar.

Hi Chris - your dagger is perfect! Very nice conditioned textbook 2nd. model Luftwaffe dagger by famous producer. Certainly good addition to collection!

Regards Peter

Hey Chris..i dont know how this one slipped by,,but very nice Eickhorn..I still see a bit of Gilt in the pommel swaz. Nice! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice one Chris!

If the traces on the swastika are realy gilt, then its interesting to see the inside of the pommel.
    If it turns easily, please remove it and look at the inside.
    It should be shiny like gold

Cheers,
    Ger

?

Like Peter already said, a textbook piece in very nice condition. Eickhorn is one of my favourite makers of the 2nd model luftwaffe dagger. Thanks for showing

Danny