Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmjäger Gravity Knife.... Need Help

Article about: I appreciate the advice Lew and Ade! I am going to wait until the end of November before I finally get it. I want to make sure that nothing else becomes available before I make the final dec

Default Fallschirmjäger Gravity Knife.... Need Help

Hello Everyone,
    I am thinking about purchasing my first Gravity knife to add to my collection. I have had a friend offer to sell me his from his personal collection. I do not know what to look for in these types of weapons. I own 2 SA daggers and I know that if the blade has been sharpened it takes off some of the value. What are some other things that I should look for. He has offered me the knife for 390 Euro. Is this a decent price if everything else checks out to be ok?
    Thaddeus

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger Gravity Knife.... Need Help
    P
    Many

You need to look for maker's marks, number stampings and watch out for brass or bronze colored pins.
    Do some research into these, there should be a few already posted. Check the comments.
    Hope this helps,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph! I will look more into it!
    Thaddeus

I would add that there are many of these that were sharpened. Pretty much only the ones that were unused were not.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

In France, it's a cool price. Is the spring intact?

Im in Italia right now. The spring is intact and I will post up pictures when I get some more. I'm having a hard time determining if I want to invest in this immediately or wait until after a military show in November #collectorprobz

There is a fair bit of info on the forum if you search "Gravity knife".

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Ade! I have been looking through them all! Here are a few pictures that I have of it.

Fallschirmjäger Gravity Knife.... Need HelpFallschirmjäger Gravity Knife.... Need HelpFallschirmjäger Gravity Knife.... Need HelpFallschirmjäger Gravity Knife.... Need Help

Looks good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Nice genuine knife.Sadly the weak point is the springs at the riveted areas on these interesting knives.If You buy it handle with care and may i suggest dont repeatedly open ,close the marlin spike.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast