Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.

Article about: Guys, thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.

Guys, thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.   First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.  

First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.   First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.  

First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.   First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.  

First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.
    P
    Many

soldier1357
    ?

Default Re: First Model Luft Dagger w/ matching SN.

wow tht is beautiful where did you come across this?

?

Hi Hal , that`s a beauty 1st Luft and this model is on my wish list . I really like Paul Weyersberg and have a 2nd luft and a naval example by this maker A nice plated blade that is waffen amt stamped which is another bonus . Very unusual to see a serial number stamped on the blade , but it makes a nice matching set , leather on the hilt and scabbard looks great , and DRGM marked on the hanger clip . All in all i love it and thanks for showing it

cheers Al

Awesome Hal

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

that is a beauti you got there!

Hal
    ?

Thanks guys for your comments. In answer to gour question ,Soldier 1357; this was given to me by a WWII veteran along with a Luft sword when I was about your age, a long-long-long time ago. Al, a Weyersberg Navy, very nice and a scarce maker, that's one on my wish list. Best Regards, Hal

Hey! Great 1st pattern....and an early one at that with nickel fittings. My example has the alum. fittings. Some collectors prefer those because they hold up so well to time - but I like the nickel type that show age and patina! Yours looks fantastic!

Rob

Hal
    ?

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Hey! Great 1st pattern....and an early one at that with nickel fittings. My example has the alum. fittings. Some collectors prefer those because they hold up so well to time - but I like the nickel type that show age and patina! Yours looks fantastic!

Rob
    Hi Rob, I haven't been able to find a nice alum. 1st luft but I'm still looking; I have a nice Alum. Luft sword, SMF, I think... so would be nice to have the dagger. Thanks, Hal

I agree....I've been considering looking into getting a sword with the alum. fittings. They do go nicely together!

Rob