Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

First pattern Luftwaffe dagger by SMF

Article about: With the very much appreciated assistance of our own Mr Gessels, I am now the proud owner of this amazing Luftwaffe dagger. When I wanted one, it had to be the best and I think there will be

Yeah, much to my wifes despair... although she hasn't seen this yet

I'm glad I waited until the right one came along (just like a certain SA dagger!!!!).

Enjoy your hols

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First pattern Luftwaffe dagger by SMF
    P
    Many

Jamie Very nice, That was one of my first daggers when I was about 10 years old, That and a Rad Hewer, I traded a few things with a friend of mine at school. I sure loved them had them a whole day, till my friends father found out about the trade and came after them the next day LOl

Her Gessels ...... I like it

Nice to see satisfaction after a concerted effort by key people to make what seems to be impossible at times...very possible ! Well done

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by redsled View Post
    Jamie Very nice, That was one of my first daggers when I was about 10 years old, That and a Rad Hewer, I traded a few things with a friend of mine at school. I sure loved them had them a whole day, till my friends father found out about the trade and came after them the next day LOl
    I hate those kind of trades.. I too had a AHEM father come over too see where his stuff was.. Live and learn
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

You have one beautiful dagger Jamie! Persistence pays off That and a deep pocket book Bob

Very nice indeed. Well done.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I had the pleasure of holding this beauty in my hands and I must say it is a stunning piece! Congratulations!

Danny

Congratulations to Jamie, you did really well with this dagger and judging from the early style Luftwaffe acceptance stamp this is one of the earlier examples from SMF. As you did, the Luftwaffe also chose well in finding a quality maker for its government contract/property daggers. Best Regards, Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2