Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FJ gravity knife

Article about: Second post is for this Fallschirmjager gravity knife that i found in the antique store here in Crete! (on the end i have two photos of a same one by the same seller but his metal parts are

Default FJ gravity knife

Second post is for this Fallschirmjager gravity knife that i found in the antique store here in Crete!

(on the end i have two photos of a same one by the same seller but his metal parts are black... Did such knives existed? )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FJ gravity knife   FJ gravity knife  

FJ gravity knife   FJ gravity knife  

FJ gravity knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ gravity knife
    P
    Many

a nice one to have.

Once again, NO. The Jimmy Durante schnoz is a dead giveaway. This shop needs burning down. And to be honest Mike, I wonder if you have learned anything at all about 3rd reich collectibles since you became a member here, as all you've posted lately, without doing any obvious research, is junk. Sorry to be blunt old boy, but you need tellin'.

Here's a real maker marked one, take note of the differences.

FJ gravity knife

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    a nice one to have.
    If you like owning a $98 fake.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ok Ned! Thanks again! As i said on the LW dagger post this type of items are illegal to import here in Greece and i never imagined i could find one in a local shop. So my knowledge is very limited in this field! Plus i don't have much time to study due to the lack of internet access here!

?

I dont like it, just like all the Luftwaffe stuff artifical aged, i dont like the rivets in the takedown unlocker.
    I dont like the styled Waffenamt stamp in the spyke, its just to thick.
    The logo isnt correct either.
    Its a fake, just like all the other stuff this antique shop of you has, that you posted here on the forum.
    Stay away from that shop.
    Just compare it with a good one, look at the face for example
    Cheers,
    Ger
    FJ gravity knife

- - Updated - -

Darn Ned you beat me LOL by 4 minutes........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok guys... Now i'm sure about this shop! How about the black one? Did such knives existed?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Once again, NO. This shop needs burning down.

yes it has only fakes

Brass Rivets in the handle is also a giveaway Lizard king should always be steel the above members have also told you other pointers. timothy

Im still learning about these type Knives..what does the arrow signify..as an SA Producer comes to mind at first glance. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast