Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Funny ad that almost made me changed trousers

Article about: This LW dagger is currently on sale, and Danny sent me the link because the sales text is so darn funny i almost wet my pants. Dutch text: Een duitse dolk lufwaffe uit w.o.2 uit 1941 dols is

?

Default Funny ad that almost made me changed trousers

This LW dagger is currently on sale, and Danny sent me the link because the sales text is so darn funny i almost wet my pants.
    Dutch text:
    Een duitse dolk lufwaffe uit w.o.2 uit 1941 dols is helemaal vam alminum deze was alleen maar voor piloten want als ze in het vliegtuig zaten en ze moesten hem gebruiken dan vonkte die niet zoals een metalen wel doet anders kon het vliegtuig ontploffen door de bezine lucht daarom is dit eem spiciaal mes orgineelhij is met alle tekens die erop hore foto gemaakt van een kant

Translated:

a German Luftwaffe dagger from WW2 dated 1941, this dagger is totally made of aluminium and was only mend for pilots because when they were in the plane and needed to use the dagger it didnt sparked like iron daggers will do.
    That could ignite the gasoline vapors that are in the plane, thats why this is a special dagger with all marks needed, i have made pictures just from one side....

I will not tell you about all the language errors in the text, a 6 yo would write better....
    Regards,
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Funny ad that almost made me changed trousers
    P
    Many

Classic indeed,remember alminum doesn't spark but Iron does,thanks for cheering me up on easter sunday,not april fools day thats already gone.

Good thing it was made of aluminum because if the plane crashed the Solingen Aluminum blade would bend..and the pilot would not impale himself. The stories are getting wilder
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Just when I thought I had heard it all

They sell down here for $29 + $9 postage...... how many do you want?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Funny ad that almost made me changed trousers  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Larry C View Post
    The stories are getting wilder
    And Leons getting larger!!

Haha Sounds like the official health & Safety at work Luft dagger, Cheers Paul

at e400 could be a cheap buy if a real one,it looks it.

this dagger is totally made of aluminium and was only mend for pilots because when they were in the plane and needed to use the dagger

All that hand to hand combat in the cockpit must have been terrifying. or perhaps it was just for picking the dirt from under there nails. those long flights can be so boring.
    nice one
    thanks for cheering me up to.
    Rod

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! sparking sparkling daggers!!!