Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gilded swastika SMF

Article about: Hi everyone, This one came in last summer. Don't have to tell you that I'm happy with it.

Default Gilded swastika SMF

Hi everyone,

This one came in last summer. Don't have to tell you that I'm happy with it.Gilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gilded swastika SMF
    P
    Many

Fantastic piece, truly great shots. The stuff of dreams in this age of collecting...

Absolutely stunning, These 2nd pattern Lufts from SMF are simply the best great photography also, Cheers,Paul

Wim, The best of the best. With congratulations for both the "score" and the photography. Best Regards, Fred

That's a real beauty Wim, SMF made a superior Luft in my opinion! Here is mine for comparison.. Congrats, Kevin.

Gilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMFGilded swastika SMF

Minty Mint Wim ..The SMF Lufts really do stand out and are quite representative in its beauty and craftmanship. Thankyou for sharing here with the community.

@ Kevin..love the dark grip which really sets off the pommel swaz.

2 Very nice SMF examples. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Superb rig! Love that gilding! Nice find indeed!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."