Help Is our original?

Article about: Help Is our original?I want to buy it or a good and our original greet

Default Help Is our original?

Help Is our original?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5436685629.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	850890I want to buy it or a good and our original greet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dont buy it!!!!! Have a look at other 1st pattern Lufts posted on the forum to see the obvious differances ,Cheers Paul

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Swine ...please begin to read and compare to the threads that are posted within each sub forum dedicated to the daggers service identity. Lately you have posted many fakes..and now I " ASK YOU FIRST "
    Please read and compare..this forum is not an authentication service. Now you must begin to study on your own as you have been here awhile.... as I am already doubting the authenticity of your INTENT !
    It would be best at this point to ask the question .. "Please direct me to a thread showing an authentic example" . This will go well for you..and not add many useless faked item threads to the already full forum. The members would gladly help out if you show a genuine desire. Please refrain from posting these junk threads..unless you are serious about I myself will weed out the less desired interests. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

okThank you all and I will. greet