Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"

Article about: we've seen the chainded SS & NSKK daggers, now these LW 1er model are chained too I love these early well build nickel/silver daggers! here is a A.Herder and a Holler ( used the pattern

?

Default How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"

we've seen the chainded SS & NSKK daggers, now these LW 1er model are chained too
    I love these early well build nickel/silver daggers!
    here is a A.Herder and a Holler ( used the pattern 2 gripwire, only maker that i know off who did this)
    compare the 2 dagger and look for the differences
    Enjoy the pictures
    Larry these are made with my new cam
    Cheers Ger

How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"

Ger - nice looking daggers.

Heres one of mine, although I do have a nice early silver 1st Luft, I really like the later Aluminum model as it has the owners initials both on the scabbard and blade, maker is Eickhorn.

Horst

How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"How about some "1st pattern Luftwaffe Borddolch"
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Nice Gerrit,, 2 very exceptional 1st Luft examples. Your camera takes some stunning closeup" in your face" clear pics. Thanks for showing the differences between the grip wires used. I myself prefer the early nickel versions also. Especially when there is still silvring left between the swaz legs.
    Also noticeable is the amount of chain links used between the 2. On the long side of the chain your Herder has 10 links and the Holler,,8.
    Now...Horst??????...what can I say that I have not already said except Im still in pain. Nice personalized upper scabbard fitting and blade.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry the variations in the amount of chain used by the different makers is remarkable, also the place for the lower fitting on the scabbard differs.

Horst i owned a few alu Lufts, including a mint Sword, a 1st pattern and a Helbig Crackle finish, i do like the Alu types but i prefer the early nickel/silver high quality build!
    That you have one with the owners initials makes the difference of course, love that piece!

Ger

Liking them all: I still need one of these myself.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!