Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot

Article about: Your standard Eickhorn dress/parade bayo complete with appropriate Luftwaffe frog. What makes this little set-up neat is the fact that the portepee's cord is Flak unit marked. I had actually

Default Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot

Your standard Eickhorn dress/parade bayo complete with appropriate Luftwaffe frog. What makes this little set-up neat is the fact that the portepee's cord is Flak unit marked.

I had actually fallen into the knot accidentally. Once I had the knot and determined it was actually a Flak bayo knot, I felt it was mandatory to add the appropriate parade bayo with the appropriate Luftwaffe frog. It was compelled to put this setup together..it's funny. Ordinarily, we buy the dagger, saber, etc..whatever it is. We then work to find an appropriate knot, hangers, or other accoutrements. In this case, I quite literally put the buggy before the horse. And it worked out just fine.

**** The bayo rates mint-, that being said, these photos make it look literally mint+mint+..which it is not. It's mint-, like I said, not mint++, what you're seeing is photographic trickery at it's finest.....Don't want to deceive anyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot   Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot  

Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot   Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot

If you were just on viewing my thread, reload it..I had uploaded the wrong photos....woops s*it happens

Default Re: Luft Bayo W/Flak Unit Marked Knot

Hi Tom, that is really pretty. I like the marked knot.

Cheers, Ade.