Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luft Dagger

Article about: Personal preference would be a Pumpkin colored grip with much gilding left on the pommel Swaz. Regards Larry

Default Luft Dagger

Chaps

I have just bought a Luger from a guy and he also has this Luftwaffe dagger he wanted to sell me. I dont collect these and know jack about them. for the moment this is the only pic I have but he is sending me more, he wants £300 for it. Is it any good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Dagger  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Dagger
    P
    Many

More pics of dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Dagger   Luft Dagger  

Luft Dagger   Luft Dagger  

Luft Dagger  
    Ben

Original late war dagger Ben £300 is pushing it for one in that condition. No hangers and a crappy knot, blade looks well stained/marked. I would go for £200-225, tell him to get into the real world

Cheers John, the luger is nice though
    Ben

I Bet it is how many is that you've got now? I was offered an Artillery Luger 1916 dated all matching, and lovely as well. I passed Not sure what the current price for a de-act one is in the UK at the moment, but this one is live legal to own here, but still a tad pricey I think

Only 7 John, need a few more yet
    Ben

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Original late war dagger Ben £300 is pushing it for one in that condition. No hangers and a crappy knot, blade looks well stained/marked. I would go for £200-225, tell him to get into the real world
    Hi John, tell him how it IS mate, lol
    Regards SK

I would agree with John. Real, but condition is against it as these are common.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Well Ben only 7 lugers?...
    The blade aint very collectible in the state it is, stick to the luger
    The LW will only costs you money and will be hard to sell in the future, its a starters one, not for the seasoned collector.

Cheers,
    Ger

Personal preference would be a Pumpkin colored grip with much gilding left on the pommel Swaz. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill